Thursday, July 29, 2010

Noodle Sandwich ~

I recently had the opportunity to attend a Pop-Up Picnic held for local bloggers by the fine folks at Noodles & Company...

MMMMM - Noodles!

But get this...Susan flew in from Denver

And introduced us to...NOODLE SANDWICHES!
No, no NO...not a sandwich made of noodles...

But these yummy creations...SOLD at Noodles & Company...



Turns out, after eating noodles day in and day out, the cooks in the kitchen at Noodles Restaurants started getting creative with their ingredients (& some flat bread)
...and came up with five delightful choices...


The Med Duo
Chicken, mushrooms, spinach, red bell pepper, cucumber, red onion, cilantro and feta served with their Med dressing served on a flatbread.

The Veggie Med Duo
The Med Duo minus the Chicken.

Spicy Chicken Caesar Duo
Chicken, romaine, field greens spicy Caesar dressing, wonton strips and parmesan on flatbread.

Wisconsin Cheesesteak Duo
Sauteed beef, their classic Mac and Cheese sauce, cheddar-jack cheese, red onion, red bell pepper and mushrooms on flatbread.

Mmmeatball Duo
Meatballs, spicy marinara sauce and parmesan on a ciabatta roll.
The #5 Snyder of the Snyder Five seen here sure enjoyed himself the Mmmeatball Duo...
I would venture to say it was his favorite (I say this because he ate his own and some of mine! And I'd share again with this little cutie any day!)


My personal favorite was the Wisconsin Cheesesteak...and drum roll please - I didn't even pick things off of it before I ate it!
::takes a bow::
Don't get me wrong.
I wanted too (mushrooms, onions AND red peppers?) ~ But the hubs wasn't there to pile my discards onto and well, I'm not sure Crystal would have liked that...although maybe she would...
She's a veggie girl.
But I took one for the team...my own personal team...and I ate like an adult.
And, and...I LOVED IT!
Here is Crystal being interviewed by Max...Many of us were -
I sure hope that footage doesn't show up anywhere - I always look like such a dork on video.
And like I ate too many noodles.


ANYHOO -
Right now these Sandwich Duos are available at all Noodles and Company locations in Minnesota, Ohio, Kentucky and Colorado. As of September 1, 2010, they will roll out to all Noodles and Company locations nationwide.
And thanks to the fine folks at Noodles & Company...How would you like to try one of these sandwiches for FREE!
That's right folks...
FREE!
Just leave me a comment here and next week - Say, oh, on Wednesday (August 3rd) I'll use random. org to draw up a couple of winners of free sandwich cards!
***And here's my Public Service Announcement for the day - If you follow them on Twitter you just might be able to win yourself MORE free sandwiches!
For more information about these awesome eats click HERE!
A huge thank you to Noodles & Company for inviting me to the Pop Up Picnic and feeding me a delightful lunch in a beautiful park with some pretty awesome friends, as well as providing me with some free sandwich cards to share with you, my awesome blog readers!

3 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to try a NOODLE Sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Noodles, so trying one of their sandwiches would be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of these before but this place looks yummy, Can you encourage them to open one in Des Moines? (also I don't want to enter to win)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails