Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm gonna color my world Crayola...

“I'm going to color my world crayola, with colors from red to green, color my world Crayola, with every color in between ... with so many colors from which to choose
it’s going to be hard to decide which ones to use, I’m going to color my world Crayola...Going to color my world with love”

My 3 year old son LOVES this song - We actually have a 2 disc set of kids music called Crayola Music Box -
What does he always request over and over and over again? The crayon song!

Our kids are still having a TON of fun with our awesome Crayola Color Wonders Activity Pack... I am beyond thrilled to be able to give away the very same prize pack to one of you...

And the winner is...
drum roll please...



Laura - Please email me your address so I can have this totally rocking prize pack shipped off to you!

Thanks again to everyone who entered...I wish I could give you ALL Color Wonder Prize packs...
but don't forget - you can print off a valuable coupon for Color Wonder by simply clicking here...

** A special thanks again to Crayola & MyBlogSpark for providing our kids with these awesome products and providing the same package to one of my blog readers as well! **
Blog Search

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails