Sunday, September 26, 2010

Something to Gain ~

What's more fun than making cupcakes on a random weekday for no special occasion?

Adding some color to said cupcakes...

And then eating them of course...

But then....you are left with a sink full of dishes...(Seriously - look again at the picture above - sink full - o - dishes!)

Thankfully - Gain to the rescue! Yes, I said Gain! Now, the product you know and love for your laundry needs, comes to the rescue in the kitchen too!


I was recently sent a bottle of the original scented Gain dish soap ~
Sniff Sniff Hurray! Indeed! This stuff smells amazing!

I admit it, the scent of a product is typically a deal maker or breaker for me - but when it comes to something like dish soap - you can't rely on scent alone. So the main question is...Does is clean as well as your regular dish soap?

I'm happy to report that yes, yes it does! I was able to clean up all of the dishes from our cupcake extravaganza and Gain Dish soap cut right through the grime of the pre & post cupcake bowls & pans AND the vegetable oil covered cups & dishes as well!

We were very impressed with this product - and at just around $1.00 at most local discount stores - you can't go wrong!



Feel free to check out GAIN on Facebook - and on Twitter too!

This product review was based on using complimentary Gain product provided by P&G through My Blog Spark. P&G through MyBlogSpark provided me with a full-size bottle of soap to sample. Any opinions posted here are mine alone and were not influenced in anyway, although in the interest of full disclosure, my hubs does about 99% of the dishes around here. And the laundry...So perhaps I should have had him tell you about this product!
P&G through MyBlogSpark provided me with t-shirts and Walmart giftcards to share with friends at my discretion. P&G does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor does it endorse any opinions expressed within this blog site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails