Friday, October 1, 2010

Disney Live - Mickey's Magic Show!

So ever since we left Disney last winter - I've been wondering when we could make it back there again...
Sooner the better if you ask me. With two kids at not-quite-school-ages yet, they are the PERFECT ages for all things Disney...Wide eyed and totally believing in the magic that is Disney - though I hope they will always believe in the Magic...

Well, our next trip to Disney isn't in the cards anytime soon hasn't been planned yet, which is why I am so. so. excited about...

Abracadabra! It’s Disney Live! presents Mickey’s Magic Show! Mickey, Minnie and a host of Disney friends come together with world-class magicians to perform magic from legendary Disney films right before your eyes. See the Fairy Godmother transform Cinderella’s rags into a beautiful ball gown in a split second; the spectacular levitation of Aladdin’s Princess Jasmine; and the enchanted dancing brooms of Fantasia. Join Donald and Goofy, Alice and the Mad Hatter, and many more for a one-of-a-kind stage show you’ll never forget. Mickey’s Magic Show is a whole new way to experience Disney Magic with your family!

This show is coming to town for a ONE DAY ONLY EVENT on Sunday, October 24th for two shows only - one at 3 pm and one at 6 pm.

Disney Live! presents Mickey’s Magic Show
Xcel Center - St. Paul, Minnesota
October 24, 2010
Tickets go on-sale this coming Monday October 4th and range from

Front Row $56 /VIP $42/ $26 / $22 / $18

Want to save $4 per ticket?

I've got coupons!! (You know me and my coupons!!) If you are ordering online - simply use the code FRIEND to save $4.00 per seat on your tickets to Disney Live - Mickey's Magic Show.

Want to know a little secret I learned JUST LAST NIGHT? If you take said coupon to the box office to buy your tickets - you won't pay the obnoxious ticket master fees! Huh! Who knew? Certainly not me when I bought our tickets last year! So, do you plan to head to the box office and pick up tickets? I've got coupons in hand that I'm happy to send you! Just let me know! (1 coupon is good for up to 6 tickets!)

And what is more exciting than the coupon above for the awesome upcoming show?

THE CHANCE TO WIN FOUR FREE TICKETS!!

Thinking about taking in the show but haven't balanced your budget yet?

Well, the fine folks at Feld Entertainment have generously offered to give one of my readers a FOUR PACK OF TICKETS TO THE SHOW!! (YES! I'M SHOUTING! A FOUR PACK OF TICKETS TO SEE DISNEY LIVE - MICKEY'S MAGIC SHOW! SO AWESOME!!)

So...What do you have to do?
Simply leave me a comment on this post here on my main blog (sorry, makes it easier for random.org to do it's thing if you are all in one place!) telling me who is your favorite Disney Character and why!

*** Want a bonus entry?
Do you follow my main blog? If you do, leave an extra comment saying that you do...If you don't - start following me and then leave me a 2nd comment telling me so. (This makes it much easier for selecting the winner via Random.org!)

That's it! One winner of four complimentary tickets will be drawn on Sunday, October 11th, 2010. Good luck you guys...this might be my best give-away EVER!
The winner will be picking up their tickets at Will Call and will need a valid ID to do so.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails