Monday, October 4, 2010

Pssst - Chex it out!

Recently I was contacted by Pssst & General Mills about hosting a get together featuring...
Chex Mix!

They didn't have to ask me twice!
I was sent 3 bags of Chex Mix to share with friends - along with some plates, napkins & coupons to share!

And it was fun to see who liked which flavor best!


I know which flavor is my favorite...but I'm not telling...
(Did you know Chex Mix comes in 13 different flavors? Me either! Until now!)

I love that Chex Mixes offer healthier alternatives to potato chips or other not-so-great snack & party options for kids...

And the big kids - well, they seem to like it too!

Thanks again to Pssst & General Mills for sending me the supplies (3 bags of Chex Mix, 1 bowl, paper plates and napkins & coupons for sharing) so that I could successfully host this get together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails