Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Cards from Shutterfly!

I had SUCH a hard time narrowing down what to use for our family Christmas Cards this year!

First of all, you have to get just the right photo...and narrowing down just one...or two or three or four (photos) to use isn't easy...(at least not for me!!)
and then, how do you select just the right design?

Oh, decisions, decisions...

Call me crazy, but I typically order two different designs to send out...
The one I ordered today is (I think) my favorite of the 100's and 100's of choices...

Click HERE to see it!

Paper Snowflakes Christmas 5x7 folded card
Make a statement with Shutterfly Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

*** A huge THANK YOU to Shutterfly for offering my family 50 complimentary Christmas Cards for participating in their Blogger Promotion for 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails