Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Storage Solutions (from CSN Stores!)

In my ongoing effort to get organized...

One of our latest purchases was of a Suncast Deck Box from CSN Stores!
The man of the house wasted no time getting his tool belt on and getting right to work!






And about ten minutes later...it was assembled and ready!

Ready to fill up with...

Or....

I really love this thing!
I can't wait to put it to REAL use - cushions for our patio furniture, my giant tin of bird seed and other outdoor paraphernalia that can't be left outside day in and day out. How nice to have something to contain everything, versus stuffing cushions here, gardening things there...
*** As a preferred blogger for CSN Stores - I was given a promotional code to help off set the cost of this purchase ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails