Monday, May 23, 2011

Everybody was Kung Fu...

Kung Fu Panda 2 is coming to theaters this month!


I don't know about you but my kids are soo excited about this!
They simply love movies that have animals as the main characters ~

General Mills is also in on the Kung Fu action, with spin fighter toys inside specially marked boxes of cereal. Look for Cocoa Puffs®, Trix®, Golden Grahams®, Reese´s Puffs®, Cheerios®, Apple Cinnamon Cheerios®, Cookie Crisp®, Lucky Charms®, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Honey Nut Cheerios.



Let the games begin with one spin fighter toy in each box. Simply cut out the targets on the box and then use your spin fighter to try and knock them down. With eight character toys to collect, the Kung Fu fun can continue all summer long!


And thanks to General Mills and MyBlogSpark, I have a fun Kung Fu Panda 2 prize pack which includes one box of a participating Big G cereal, a Kung Fu Panda 2 spin fighter toy and the original Kung Fu Panda movie to give away!

General Mills and DreamWorks through MyBlogSpark™ provided me with information as well as a prize pack for my family and one to give away!


How do you enter?

Simple!


Just leave me a comment telling me your favorite Kung Fu Panda character! Haven't seen the movie? That's ok...What's your favorite animal??
** Bonus entry ~ Become a fan of GUST GAB on Facebook -
*** Want a 3rd shot at this fun little prize pack? Become a follower of this blog! Or...this one...(or both!)

Please leave a separate comment for each entry so that selecting a winner via random.org is most efficient!

One winner will be selected on Monday, June 6th.
Good Luck!

4 comments:

  1. I liked the Monkey
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you on FB(kelly delrosso)
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow this blog on GFC(kellyr78)
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails