Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wayfair making my House a Home ~

It was almost a year ago that I invited Karen from Su Casa Redesign into our home to try and do something, anything, with our wonky layout and college furniture.

Remember how ecstatic I was when Karen worked her magic with items we had from around our home and totally transformed the living room I hated?

I still cannot believe she pulled it off, in less than three hours mind you!
When Karen left our house that morning, she left me with a note that had some suggestions for enhancing the space even further, and one of those suggestions was the purchase of a floor lamp that wasn't so torch-lampy like the one we've been using (since college).

I've kept my eye out for a floor lamp that looked rich, yet didn't cost an arm and a leg. Something that gave decent light since our home has no overhead light fixtures.  Something that would fit in our home now, but also  fit when we get our new furniture and flooring...

I finally found it! AT WAYFAIR.COM!~
You may know Wayfair.com as CSN.com, but it now has a new name.

New name, same outstanding collection of items to choose from.
Literally, something for everyone on your list and then some.

Our boy got right to work assembling our new accessory - (love when it's so easy, your 4 year old can put it together! awesome!)

In minutes, we were admiring our gorgeous new find...
This lamp is a great addition to our living room & will grace our home for years to come...
and...just as soon as we get the Christmas tree removed from our home & things put back in their rightful places ~ it will be perfect!


Thank you Wayfair!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails