Saturday, February 2, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day ~ Gift Giving with Eden Fantasys

We aren't huge on Valentine's Day around here ~ I never really have been...but add in the fact that we've been together for the last 13 Valentine's Days (YIKES!) and that my husband's birthday is just two days after Valentine's Day...and all of a sudden it's that much harder to ignore the special occasions that February brings.

It's not that I want to ignore them, I just feel like we shouldn't need the special day to say 'I Love You!' - and I hate how commercialized it is...

And as for the birthday...well, we always do our best to make birthdays a big deal around here...

But...

What do you get for the guy who has everything, and wants nothing?

How many wallets, new sweaters or restaurant gift cards can a person get?

Thankfully, if I visit Eden Fantasys - there's still time to put together my very own special gift basket...

filled with.........

What?

I'd never say!



If you need a gift for your special someone but aren't confident in picking out items to gift - why not use an Eden Fantasys gift card?

You can't go wrong with a gift card ~ (and isn't it nice to give one that isn't for the *usual* places?)

::WINK WINK::

With something for everyone, from lotions and lubes to candles and clothes, there should be no shortage of things to explore!

Eden Fantasys current specials are





** The above opinions are mine and mine alone. As an Eden Fantasys Blogger, I am occasionally gifted with gift cards to share my thoughts about Eden Fantastys. **

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails