Saturday, February 23, 2013

Olay Total Effect - Tone Correction Moisturizer

CC Cream - the hottest new trend.

AA + BB = CC
Anti Aging - Beauty Balm - Color & Correction


Flawlessly beautiful skin in one step with Olay Total Effects CC Cream.
The benefits of Anti-Aging plus a Beauty Balm, to create Color and Correction for a youthful look.  Total Effects Tone Correcting Moisturizer with Sunscreen combines a daily anti-aging moisturizer, SPF 15 sunscreen and sheer tint for younger-looking skin. Olay Total Effects fights the 7 signs of aging by reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots. It helps to even out tone and provides nourishing moisture while creating a barrier to keep it locked in. Plus, it exfoliates and recaptures a youthful luminosity.
This product should be applied 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapplied every 2 hours. Refer to the packaging for other helpful anti-aging tips and additional directions.


Minnesota this time of year, is pretty rough on a person's skin, especially mine. My daily regimen involves lotion and moisturizer. Lots and lots of moisturizer. When I tested out the Olay Total Effects cream, I decided to go for it without first applying any moisturizer to my face. With this one claiming to be 'moisturizer' ~ I wanted to see just what that entailed, & if it could live up to my winter needs.
This product is very creamy and did a GREAT job moisturizing my skin. It went on smoothly and did not feel thick or greasy. It comes in three different tones, but I, however, got a tone that was much to dark for my fair, winter, hasn't-seen-the-light-of-day in months, skin. If you are fair/light skinned like myself, I recommend going with the fair to light product. The light to medium ended up being way too dark and while it was great for wearing around our house and I loved the light, moisturizing feel on my skin - it was just too dark to wear anywhere. You see those women walking around with the dark faces and the visible make up line? Yeah...that was me...I'd be thrilled to try the fair to light, as I loved the way it made my skin feel.


You can find this great product at your local Walmart store ~ retailing for around $22.00.
Have you used a product like this in your get ready routine?

Have you found a great moisturizing product that gives you the coverage you want and need, or are you like me, and find that these are best as supplements to your current routine?

Find out more by following the #CCcream hashtag on twitter! 


*** The Olay Total Effects product, information, and gift pack have all been provided by Olay. The thoughts & opinions above are mine and mine alone. ***

1 comment:

  1. Hello There. I found your blog usіng mѕn.

    This is a νегу well writtеn аrtіcle.
    I ωill be ѕure to bookmark іt аnd
    rеturn tο гead mοre of your usеful іnfo.
    Thаnks for thе poѕt. I will definitely сomeback.


    my web ρаge Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails