One of the obsessions in our house, is water bottles.
We have them in every shape, size, and color you can imagine.
Not only do we use them daily at home, at work and at school
(I love love love that our kiddos' school encourages each child to bring a bottle of water every day
and keep it with them while they learn...)
We also send a water bottle every day with our kids to Camp in the summer.
The kids are outside all day, every day, hiking, swimming, canoeing, building, crafting, archery-ing and more!
The fresh bottle of water from home only lasts so long, especially when the temps are hot..
And the kids have access & opportunity to fill their water bottles, from a well.
While they assure us the water is 'clean' and safe to drink...
Looking at it would tell a different story.
Time and time again, I have asked my kids...
WHAT IS IN THIS WATER BOTTLE - thinking they pulled it directly from the lake, to catch tadpoles or something! Nope...'Well Water!' they tell me!
So...we've resorted to packing multiple bottles of water for each kiddo, so they can grab a fresh one from home when they run out - not always ideal, and not terribly 'fair' - when others are refilling from the well...but, hey...I wouldn't drink it either!
When we were contacted to see if we were interested in hearing more about LifeStraw® Go -
I KNEW this would be a great fit for our family!
I only wish it were Summer Camp Season so we had a better opportunity to test this out!
We are giving it a shot at home, because our city water is questionable as well...despite what public officials say...but I KNOW this will be amazing for Summer Camp days and our family camping outings!
· LifeStraw® Go converts microbiologically contaminated water into safe drinking water, removing 99.9999%.
· The durable, lightweight bottle is ideal for a variety of users outside of the home, including hikers, runners and campers, and for everyday consumer use.
‘Follow the Liters’ Program:
· LifeStraw®’s ’Follow the Liters’ cause marketing campaign harnesses the collaborative power of individuals to help solve one of the world’s most pressing issues – lack of access to safe drinking water for people in developing countries.
· Under the ’Follow the Liters’ campaign, when a consumer purchases any LifeStraw® water filter, a portion of the funds are used to provide one school child in Africa with safe drinking water for an entire school year.
· LifeStraw® is manufactured by Vestergaard a Swiss-based global company dedicated to improving the health of disadvantaged people with game-changing solutions that fight malaria, HIV/AIDS, diarrheal disease and neglected tropical diseases.
· The company is the largest producer of long-lasting insecticidal bed nets that prevent malaria under the PermaNet® brand, and its award-winning LifeStraw® water filters have been designed for individual, family and community uses.
I have a second LifeStraw® Go to give away!
Who would love to win one?
Simply enter your name in the Rafflecopter below, and stay tuned for the winner, to be drawn on Monday, November 3rd!
For more information - Get Social!
- LifeStraw® website: http://bit.ly/1fff5bJ
- LifeStraw® Facebook Page: http://on.fb.me/1rdGOzi
- LifeStraw® Pinterest Page: http://bit.ly/1Bkyn7p
- LifeStraw® Twitter Page: http://bit.ly/1wNJhz2
*** TheLifeStraw® Go and information have been provided by Vestergaard. ***